Shiny and healthy hair is an important part of a woman’s beauty, it also indicates the overall health of our body. Hairfall, dull and lifeless hair, dandruff are some of the hair problems we all face in our everyday lives. There are tons and tons of products available in the market which guarantee to solve all our hair problems but I personally feel that home or natural hair care remedies are the most beneficial ones. I try out a lot of diy’s to solve all my hair related problems and today I will be sharing with you guys my super effective hair growth oil which works like a miracle on my hair. I have been using it for 3 years now and it takes care of all my hair related problems. It is super easy to make and all the ingredients are usually available in our kitchen. It works as a hairfall remedy, it works for thinning hair problems, for dull and lifeless hair and with the continuous use of this oil it also helps in growing the hair long and shiny. So without blabbering too much let’s start preparing the DIY Hair Growth Oil for Long Shiny Hair.
- 500 ml of coconut oil.
- 4 Tbsp of Ratanjot or Alkanet Root.
- 4 Tbsp of Fenugreek or Methi seeds.
- Bowl full of Curry Leaves.
- 4 Tbsp of Amla Powder or Indian Gooseberry Powder. You can also use fresh Indian Gooseberry but as they were not available right now so I chose to use the powder.
- 100 ml of Mustard Oil.
Procedure to prepare the Hair Growth Oil for Long Shiny Hair:
- Take a deep cooking pot/kadahi and pour the 500 ml of coconut oil in it. Place it on a burner or induction plate and let it come to a boil.
- Once the oil starts heating add the bowl full of curry leaves and stir in.Keep stiring it and let the leaves cook in the oil for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Next add the fenugreek or methi seeds and let them sizzle in the hot oil for 10 more minutes on low heat.
- After 10 minutes add in the ratanjot or alkanet root. Stir it, the oil will turn red in color once you add the ratanjot. Keep stiring it and let it boil on low heat for 5 more minutes.
- Next goes in the amla powder or Indian goosberry powder.
- After 2 minutes add the mustard oil add let it boil for 5 minutes on medium heat. Till this time the curry leaves must have become very crispy and brown in colour. Turn off the gas and let it cool for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour sieve the oil and keep it in any glass bottle or jar. The Hair Growth Oil for Long Shiny Hair: DIY is ready now. Keep this bottle in sunlight for a week and start using it and get long lustrous hair that you have always dreamt of.