Benefits of using the Hair Growth Oil:
- Coconut oil is a natural ingredient that helps hair to grow longer, thicker and faster. The vitamins and the essential fatty acids found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build up from the hair follicles thus helping in hair growth.
- Curry leaves constitute a combination of essential nutrients required for the growth of the hair. They are rich in antioxidants and amino acids which are capable of reducing hair fall and stimulate hair growth. They also help in preventing the hair strands from thinning by strengthening the hair follicles. Curry leaves are also rich in beta-carotene and proteins. Beta-carotene limits hair loss while proteins prevents hair thinning.
- Methi or Fenugreek seeds are a natural solution to dandruff. It is also effective in controlling hair fall and strengthening the hair roots. It contains nicotinic acid as well as proteins that aid in hair growth. Lecithin present in methi seeds impart shine to your hair and also helps your hair to retain its natural color.
- Ratanjot or Alkanet is very good in conditioning the hair and helps to prevent premature greying of the hair.
- Amla powder is loaded with antioxidants and is a rich source of Vitamin C. Regular use of amla helps to nourish the hair, stimulates hair growth, strengthens hair follicles and prevents dandruff and split ends. Amla also contains all essential fatty acids that help in stimulating hair growth.
- Lastly, Mustard oil is loaded with vitamins and minerals such as zinc, selenium, and beta-carotene. Beta carotene converts to Vitamin A which helps in stimulating hair growth. The oil also has a lot of fatty acids, iron, calcium and magnesium.
When you want to oil your hair, take out the required quantity in a microwave safe boil, warm it a little bit and apply with a cotton ball on the scalp and on the roots. Apply the left over oil on the hair length and the hair ends. After applying the oil massage it into your scalp for 2-3 minutes and then flip your hair upside down and massage on the roots and scalp for 2 more minutes. The flipping of hair helps in proper blood circulation to the scalp and it helps in hair growth. I prefer oiling my hair at night and then I give myself a hot towel wrap in the morning prior to the wash. The hot towel treatments helps to penetrate the oil deep into the roots. Wash as usual with any mild and paraben and sulphate free shampoo.
Do try out this hair oil as it is going to solve all your hair problems, for sure. Please try it out and let me know did it work for you or not.