Marigold Face Scrub for Flawless Skin
- 1 Tbsp of Marigold Paste.
- 1 Tsp of Red Lentil Powder/Masoor Dal powder.
- 3 Tbsp of Raw Milk to make a scrub like consistency.
• Take all the ingredients and make a smooth scrub like paste from it.
• Wash your face with lukewarm water to open the pores on the face.
• Apply a thick layer of this scrub on your face and neck.
• Let it dry completely.
• After it dries, dip your fingers in warm water and start scrubbing your face in circular motions with your fingers.
• Scrubbing the face will help you to help you get rid of the dead skin and will give you radiant and glowing skin.
• You can use this face scrub twice a week.
Why does it work?
• Red Lentil Powder will peel off the dead skin making skin texture smoother and the skin will look brighter than before.
• Raw milk is an instant and natural way to lighten your skin. It is one of the most nutrient rich food and is packed with proteins, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and lactic acid that works effectively for lightening the skin.