Losing 50-100 strands of hair is normal but if you’re losing more hair than that then it is an alarming situation for you. There can be several reasons of hair fall such as stress, pollution, lack of nutrition, hormonal disturbances, change in weather conditions, unhealthy lifestyle , lack of sleep, whatever might be the cause of the hair fall some diy’s or home remedies can help us to get rid of hair fall completely. As all the ingredients used in home care remedies are natural and 100% organic you need not worry about the side effects of any of the ingredients. All of them are super gentle on your hair and will yield great results. The DIY that I am going to share with you today will help you to control hair fall within 2 to 3 applications and will also help you to get rid of dandruff completely. This hair mask works on all hair types and will give you amazing results. I would advise everyone of you to stop spending loads and loads of money on expenses hair care items because rarely will you find a product that does what it really claims to do. I used to spend a lot of money on such hair care products but ever since I have switched to a more organic and holistic hair care regime my hair is in much better condition then what it was when I used to use commercial products on my hair. Ayurveda offers millions of natural hair care ingredients that help you to counteract any hair issue without putting in much effort. Ayurveda is a 5000 year old science that treats your problem with the help of natural products and I so happy that I actually shifted to a much more healthier hair care routine.
So without further ADO let’s jump into the DIY:
- 5 Tbsp of Thick Yoghurt.
- 1/2 Tbsp of Vegetable Glycerine.
- 1 Tbsp of Castor Oil.
- 2 Tbsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- 1 leaf of fresh aloe vera plant.
- 1 Egg.
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Onion Juice.
- 10 leaves of mint.
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in 2 Tbsp of water at night. Do not add too much water because we have to grind the methi seeds in this water and adding too much water will make this pack very runny.
- In the morning you will notice the meethi have swelled up, add the methi seeds with the water in which they were soaked into a blender, add in the mint leaves and the fresh aloe vera leaf. Remember to cut the thorns from the size of aloe vera leaves but do not remove the skin, we also need to add the skin of the aloe vera into the paste.
- Make a smooth paste out of it.
- If you did not get a smooth paste add 1 tablespoon of yoghurt to it to give it a nice consistency.
- Take out the paste in a bowl, add in the yoghurt, egg, castor oil, glycerine, fresh onion juice and mix it to make a smooth hair pack.